PHOTOS: Love story of Yahnick & Chike

  

If you are wondering what to expect from Igbo weddings, the answer is quite simple – a rich display of culture, beauty and a whole lot of love. Yahnick and Chike’s trad is a perfect example.

After their glamorous white wedding, the lovebirds tied the knot according to the Igbo tradition and it was an absolute blast! They both showed up serving exquisite looks back-to-back and we can’t get enough of the beauty. From their grand entrance, to the wine-carrying moment down to their lit after party, these two did not fail in repping the Igbo culture in a delighful way. Every moment from their wedding will certainly make you smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do When Your Boss Asks You to Train Your Replacement

I met Tunde when I was 26. He was my first love, the man who made me believe in forever...

"But was it fair? Was his decision just?" Madam Ireti Tells her Story of Regret

Managing Intimacy in a Single-Room Apartment with Kids: Navigating Privacy in a Busy Urban Lifestyle

"What Should I do? It wasn't My Intention For Her To Die"

This is so Interesting, Take A Chair, Sit and Enjoy.