"My wife placed me on N200k salary to be her husband for 8 years, but the contract has now expired"


The 36-year-old narrated how his wife, Cynthia, approached him and asked if he could act as her husband for eight years and offered to be paying him N200k salary throughout said period.

According to him, his wife’s mother was on her neck to get married hence her reason for making such request of him.

The man then accepted the deal, which placed on a salary of 200k with strict conditions he must meet throughout their marriage, like never to cheat on her, to also take care of all the house activities.

Upon completing the 8 years, she said she would give him N5million but he must never come to claim the children after they must have divorced.

He added that the children have grown big, three girls and one boy and he has fallen in love with the woman and he can’t bear to let go with the contract marriage coming to an end and despite the agreement they had in the past.

Read what he said:

‘I was 36 years when I got this offer from a lady. She said she needed a guy that will be her husband for 8years. Her mum was on her neck to get married. She placed me on salary of ₦200,000 for the period i will be acting as her husband. She gave me terms and conditions of which include must worship her, do house chores, never to cheat on her. She said she will use the period to make babies and she needed a man who is worthy to be a father to impregnate her. At the expiration of the contract, she will pay me off with 5million and on no account should I come to claim the children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to Do When Your Boss Asks You to Train Your Replacement

I met Tunde when I was 26. He was my first love, the man who made me believe in forever...

"But was it fair? Was his decision just?" Madam Ireti Tells her Story of Regret

Managing Intimacy in a Single-Room Apartment with Kids: Navigating Privacy in a Busy Urban Lifestyle

"What Should I do? It wasn't My Intention For Her To Die"

This is so Interesting, Take A Chair, Sit and Enjoy.